Deus II - An Outsiders Perspective And First Hunt

Similar observations as well. For me the first hour of use was a bit vague while trying all the different programs. Once I learned what it was telling me, I was on board! I'm coming from the Nox as well, and the D2 is far easier to use now that I have some hours and set up some custom programs. Yeah, the headphones are "different" but I've gotten used to them. I have the Gray Ghost for Deus headphones that I've used once, but I'm okay with the WS6. I can only see my proficiency improving and the software refinements making this a great platform moving forward. Once the additional coils come out, this will be a real beast!!!

Now if they ever get that XP Go Terrain app out there, that would be icing on the cake!

1 hour ago, Johnny Phoenix said:

Now if they ever get that XP Go Terrain app out there, that would be icing on the cake!

I like the WS6. Maybe I have the right kind of head πŸ˜€ anything that gives me situational awareness is a good thing. Had no problems even at the beach with the roaring surf on a ridiculously windy day. There's something good about that +85db then.

Use OnX Hunt. It's a heck of an app. The property lines aren't perfect if you purchase land records of your state, but it's affordable and simple to track and keep pics of your finds, and might keep you out of trouble. I hope someday they will come out with a "Metal" edition 😁