Gold Racer & Coiltek Combo Hunt

Hello,

I made it out yesterday afternoon for awhile with my female gold slayin partner. We went to a place that we have found ounces of gold from pockets thru the years. I wanted to try my 14" coiltek elite out on the patch. I also convinced my partner to give my Gold racer a try. I think I mentioned on my video that I never detected there before with a pi detector;  but actually I have with a few other coils. But I never tried the elites there yet. My partner ended up getting a small specimen and a nice .7 dwt piece wedged in the bedrock crack. I ended up getting many many more good targets and a couple nice crystalline pieces with the 14 elite on my 5000.  I ran a equivalent sized nuggetfinder there before but the elite just has amazing depth and brightens up faint targets. My partner really enjoyed running the gold racer, she said it reminded her of the good old days with the gb 2. Both the Gold racer and coiltek elite coils are nice technology to have these days. We ended up finding 2 dwt together. Today I made it out for a morning trip with Gold racer and found a couple micro pieces that was not really even worth a picture. it is amazing how tiny of gold you can find with a Gold mak. 

Good luck

20160401_203114.jpg

20160401_202821.jpg

20160401_172942.jpg

20160401_172949.jpg

in the video I mentioned the gold I found was about 6-7 inches deep, but afterwards I stuck the 14" elite in the big hole and it only stuck out 4". the other hole ended up being 9 inches also. also the hill had a group of pockets in a line on a couple different veins that are long eroded away. the old timers found a couple of the pockets half way up, but ive been tracing atleast 1 more higher on the hill that could still be in place. I tried a few test holes where the colors led me, but no pocket yet. but it is throwing some very nice gold. the pieces I found yesterday are found like that often there, where the vein pinched and formed only one or a few pieces at one place. sometimes you just find one nice rough piece right where it was made and that's it. a lot of them I have found there haven't even migrated for they are on a flat. the ground is very deep in most places and some day I will be looking for a good 7000 operator to assist in the search for the deep leads. my great grandfather according to his journal found a few good rich pockets and somewhere in the many many acres is a draw that they called potato patch. with an old channel out back, im sure that's where the potatoes was found.