Website Back In Time ×

GPX 5000, Deus, AT Pro, Mxt, Eureka Gold, X-terra 705, Best Combo?

However my ideal combination in a perfect world would be a gpz and a garrett atx 

I have read every review Steve had written , and with his wealth of knowledge , the above 2 would be absolute cracker detectors not taking into account price 

Danny 

• Like 1

So for me to start with I'm now looking for a whites mxt and a GPX second hand . Thanks to everyone for your input,  knowledge and help in explaining the various aspects of being a detectoris. 

Danny

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Danny said:

I have read every review Steve had written , and with his wealth of knowledge , the above 2 would be absolute cracker detectors not taking into account price 

Danny 

Well they both have found Steve the odd bit now and again, and 6.85 springs to mind so I would grab them,

good luck, john

52 minutes ago, Danny said:

Thanks John and Terry, I was leaning towards the mxt pro for beach hunting and prospecting , using the nel dd in hot rock conditions , the GPX 4500 or 5000 for visiting my relatives property in wa which is red iron type soil . I live on the east coast 5 minutes from the beach and fly to wa 4 or 5 times a year which is why I was thinking about a GPX , and 2 hours from the goldfields here in South Qld. Thinking the 2 machines would be complementary and sell the sovereign 

Danny where abouts in QLD, I'm from Nambour.

john

A little South , from the Gold Coast just at the base of my Tamborine  

danny 

• Like 1

Not that I would purchase those machines john , but more dream about the combination and potential finds from such great revised machines , 15k for a gpz , deepseeker combo ...................

That is great reviewed machines 

Yes I heard about kilkoy , the rivers run down from the bunyas I believe ?. It's also just a quick sip up Cunningham hwy from year to areas in Toowoomba , I have friends with property in the area , but not yet prospected . I don't like tolgai and the couple of designated areas. Gympie is close to you there, i heard there was some still worth going for