GPX 5000, Deus, AT Pro, Mxt, Eureka Gold, X-terra 705, Best Combo?

However my ideal combination in a perfect world would be a gpz and a garrett atx 

I have read every review Steve had written , and with his wealth of knowledge , the above 2 would be absolute cracker detectors not taking into account price 

Danny 

• Like 1

So for me to start with I'm now looking for a whites mxt and a GPX second hand . Thanks to everyone for your input,  knowledge and help in explaining the various aspects of being a detectoris. 

Danny

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Danny said:

I have read every review Steve had written , and with his wealth of knowledge , the above 2 would be absolute cracker detectors not taking into account price 

Danny 

Well they both have found Steve the odd bit now and again, and 6.85 springs to mind so I would grab them,

good luck, john

52 minutes ago, Danny said:

Thanks John and Terry, I was leaning towards the mxt pro for beach hunting and prospecting , using the nel dd in hot rock conditions , the GPX 4500 or 5000 for visiting my relatives property in wa which is red iron type soil . I live on the east coast 5 minutes from the beach and fly to wa 4 or 5 times a year which is why I was thinking about a GPX , and 2 hours from the goldfields here in South Qld. Thinking the 2 machines would be complementary and sell the sovereign 

Danny where abouts in QLD, I'm from Nambour.

john

A little South , from the Gold Coast just at the base of my Tamborine  

danny 

• Like 1

Not that I would purchase those machines john , but more dream about the combination and potential finds from such great revised machines , 15k for a gpz , deepseeker combo ...................

That is great reviewed machines 

1 minute ago, Danny said:

A little South , from the Gold Coast just at the base of my Tamborine  

danny 

Well one of the nearest places to you would be up at Kilcoy and Jimna area, Gold was found up there, back in the mid 80s we use to own the Jimna store,

john

Yes I heard about kilkoy , the rivers run down from the bunyas I believe ?. It's also just a quick sip up Cunningham hwy from year to areas in Toowoomba , I have friends with property in the area , but not yet prospected . I don't like tolgai and the couple of designated areas. Gympie is close to you there, i heard there was some still worth going for