GPX 5000, Deus, AT Pro, Mxt, Eureka Gold, X-terra 705, Best Combo?

Oh my nel attack dd arrived from the ukrain today , will give a go on the sovereign before the mxt , when one comes along 

Yeah it was a good one when it first came out and it is a good machine, But in order to buy one a person needs a reason to out lay that kind of dough, I'd like one but to be honest I don't have a reason to warrant buying one, I have the TDI SL for bad ground and they go very deep on larger Items and the TDI Pro is even better but I can't justify buying anything bigger because in my soils with the MXT I can hit Beer cans at 3 or 4 feet with the coils I have and I still can disc out junk so I don't see any reason to buy anything else.

john

6 minutes ago, Danny said:

Oh my nel attack dd arrived from the ukrain today , will give a go on the sovereign before the mxt , when one comes along 

A few years back I tested my Sovereign GT with a bunch of coils for finding hammered coins like silver cut half pennies etc and they do not fair well on low conductive items, So just don't expect too much but hopefully that new coil you have will be a winner, The best coils I found for Minelabs are Coiltek, Remembering that Coiltek use to make the coils for Minelab before they started to make them them selves,

john

Yup , the sovereign is going up for sale anyway , just going to test the coil out and use it on an mxt away from the beach . Like previously said will use whites coils unless advised otherwise . How did you feel digging 4 feet for a can ? I would be mentally scarred for at least a day lol

You would hope they would have beer in them so you can crack one open for a hard earned thirst 

The only Minelab coil/s that will work on a Whites machine are the GPX/GP on the TDI range,the Commander coil is the one that i am currently using on the TDI at the moment,but they wont work the other way around ie Whites on the GPX.

That is impressive seeing 4 feet , the dd coil is specific for the sovereign , once you order a coil is produced and tested for a couple of days , then shipped , I wonder if it would fit the mxt though ? Interesting point

Jim still has his mxt pro for sale will call him in Oregon to say hellow and talk about his detector 

4 minutes ago, Danny said:

That is impressive seeing 4 feet , the dd coil is specific for the sovereign , once you order a coil is produced and tested for a couple of days , then shipped , I wonder if it would fit the mxt though ? Interesting point

The coils will be wired different so they won't work and then there is a risk of damaging the machine its self, What Rick said is right.