New To Pulse Induction, Got My Axiom

Az_Ed

I received an Axiom last week.  I too was surprised how light-weight the unit is.  I'll be able to backpack into the remote locations without any problems.  The build quality seems very good.  I've never operated a pulse induction detector before so I'm on the beginner's learning curve.  I will be doing some field comparisons with the XP Deus I have.  I hope to understand the differences in the two detector type capabilities.   Thanks for the tutorials posted.  I've watched them twice and taken notes.

Ed, Saddlebrooke, Az

Detecting with a PI is easy. Get the machine tuned up stable, and dig everything. Not using discrimination takes all the thinking about whether to dig or not out of it. :smile: The key is to be in a place where you are sure gold nuggets can be found.

Congrats and good luck Ed!   The day I received my 1st PI ( Gpx 4500)  was the turning point for me being able to find nuggets!   I think partially it was psychological... it boosted my confidence knowing I had a capable machine, made me focus and dedicate more time and energy which in turn equalled more and more finds.    

Keep us posted on the AXIOM!