A Park Close To My House

Nice surprise to find silver in a park anywhere these day's.   Got to looking at my home town park list and found a few small ones in 1850's neighborhoods that i never knew about.  Just small parcels but surrounded by historical homes.  And a divided street with 12 foot wide by 60 green strip down the middle that got me looking at the area to start.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dsb said:

Got to looking at my home town park list and found a few small ones in 1850's neighborhoods that i never knew about.  Just small parcels but surrounded by historical homes.  And a divided street with 12 foot wide by 60 green strip down the middle that got me looking at the area to start.  

BEWARE the nice divided street with a big strip in the middle with nice old homes in neighborhood!!!  Found out the hard way yrs ago that the beautiful green dividing strip is where EVERBODY shits their damned dogs.....lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Oh my! 2

17 minutes ago, oneguy said:

BEWARE the nice divided street with a big strip in the middle with nice old homes in neighborhood!!!  Found out the hard way yrs ago that the beautiful green dividing strip is where EVERBODY shits their damned dogs.....lol

17 minutes ago, oneguy said:

doo doo diggin been there done that better a bow wow that a bum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, jim tn said:

A piece of silver is always good. If there is one, there is probably another. Good luck! HH jim tn

Agree.  I have located wheat pennies too.

Nice finds and I always like to hit the old parks that nobody ever goes to, and there are many of them around my neck of the woods.

• Like 1

Nice finds. Looks like you have some hot spots to hunt. Be careful where you step.