3 Rings To Start The Week..

Got a great run happening this week with a ring every day so far.. The first one was a call-out from a footy player who lost his ring on the oval.. Got a $50 reward for finding it, took about an hour.. Ever try gridding a football oval? It takes a long time to cover.. The other two rings were at a spot where a huge load of sand had been washed away during a very high tide.. They must have been too deep to pick up before but here they were in the top layer of the washout.. I'm getting better at spotting likely locations, it's no longer the hit and miss affair it was years ago.. I'm slowly developing a 'Geosense' as to where rings are likely to be deposited along different parts of a beach.. It's no longer all about luck, experience is starting to play a bigger role.. 

1.JPG

tf2.JPG

xx.JPG

Way to go, Erik, congrats on the awesome rings! Luck is great, but experience is more consistent. 😎

Congrats on the finds, I know that I sometimes give you a hard time, but that is only because you are in a great place.

I have seen your on the forum for over a year now and I can see how much you have grown as far as detecting.

I believe that if it is there you are going to find it.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.

That makes a great hunt.

On 6/8/2023 at 1:39 PM, King-Of-Bling said:

Great hunt. Last ring looks like platinum down the middle.

I looked up the ring's number and it turns out to be white gold.. It was made by a jeweller in Tasmania..  

Congrats Erik!  GOLD!  That’s gotta make one happy.