Sphinx 03 Pinpointer

2 hours ago, phrunt said:

да 3 уровень на Сфинксе = максимум и у меня работает хорошо.

В большом мусоре я вижу дискриминацию, и автоматическое включение и выключение было бы очень удобной функцией, позволяющей сэкономить время.

Try setting the 4th level higher than the 3rd and test the stability on your ground. Do not increase much to begin with, 10-20%. When you finish building the hut and go looking for treasure, you can easily switch the sensitivity from 3 to 4 (which you set) and back if the stability does not suit you. Please note that if you have tuned out from the ground and put the pinpointer into the holster, you do not need to tune it in again (the pinpointer remembers the level) when you search on the same ground. If you have gone far, then adjust the pinpointer in the air by pressing the button once.

In the video, you are using an alternative sound scheme, if you chose it consciously, this is one thing, but if by chance due to the fact that the language in the application is not clear to you, I will help you switch.

PS If you take the TRX coil, there will be no lateral sensitivity. Some people shoot themselves in the foot, but I still don't understand them.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, pavelka72 said:

Try setting the 4th level higher than the 3rd and test the stability on your ground. Do not increase much to begin with, 10-20%. When you finish building the hut and go looking for treasure, you can easily switch the sensitivity from 3 to 4 (which you set) and back if the stability does not suit you.

I have reset my audio to defaults now, I was playing around with adjusting the tones and pitch, a nice feature 🙂

I can not work out how to adjust the sensitivity level 4, I have now switched the pinpointer to 4 but as I can't read the app I can't find where to set up the sensitivity manually to make it higher.  

34 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Сейчас я сбросил настройки звука по умолчанию, поигрался с настройкой тонов и высоты тона, хорошая функция  🙂

Я не могу понять, как настроить уровень чувствительности 4, сейчас я переключил пинпоинтер на 4, но, поскольку я не могу прочитать приложение, я не могу найти, где настроить чувствительность вручную, чтобы сделать ее выше.  

image.png.191dd25ee93d3dd30394e966fb1648ae.png - It says "Setup Level 4" - Click - then the "Setup" (Настроить) button 

- Custom (4) sensitivity level setting
Click on the “Setup” button in the application, and the device will enter the 4-level sensitivity setting mode.
Bring a metal object to the required detection distance and press the button on the metal detector once. If necessary, correct the distance and press the button on the metal detector again. After setting the required sensitivity level, press and hold the button on the metal detector until a beep sounds. In this case, the set sensitivity level will be remembered as level 4, and the device will return to the BT (bluetooth) setting mode.
IMPORTANT: Setting the sensitivity level too high may cause the detector to become unstable.

Take a large ball (a bullet from a shotgun), look at the distance at the 3rd level of sensitivity. Go to level 4 setting and bring 10% more distance than level 3 - save once per button. Arranged? You can repeat. When you save, hold and again you will be in the settings. What you saved will be at the 4th level - switch and check.

Everything that you see in the settings, you need to set it up once for your operating conditions, your habits and forget it. There is one reason you will go to the application, this is to look at the battery level, but when you discharge the battery once and the low battery indication works (do it! you will have to wait a long time), you will understand that you don’t need to monitor the battery, because guys from the Northern Hemisphere also go for treasures and understand you very well :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Holy crap! you're right.  I just adjusted it a little, went outside and tested it on the ground OK, then tested and now the coin I was getting 6cm on I now get 8cm on.  The number 9 shotgun pellet now responds on the tip of the pin pointer and doesn't even need to touch the tip, so its now beating the TRX quite easily in both depth and sensitivity.

I will keep adjusting and work out how far I can take the sensitivity while keeping it stable on the ground.

Thanks for the help, very impressed.

I will record an updated video comparing it once I've worked out the best setting for me.

Are you also able to provide me with the APK file for the Android app, I'm currently using the Iphone app which I was able to get from the Apple Store, however I want the Android app and it's only available on the RU store.

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 1

36 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Святое дерьмо! ты прав. Я просто немного отрегулировал его, вышел на улицу и проверил его на земле, все в порядке, затем проверил, и теперь монета, на которой я получал 6 см, теперь имеет 8 см. Ружейная пуля номер 9 теперь реагирует на наконечник пинпойнта, и ей даже не нужно касаться наконечника, так что теперь она довольно легко превосходит TRX как по глубине, так и по чувствительности.

Я буду продолжать настраивать и выяснять, насколько далеко я могу повысить чувствительность, сохраняя при этом стабильность на земле.

Спасибо за помощь, очень впечатлен.

Я запишу обновленное видео, сравнивая его, как только выработаю для себя наилучшие настройки.

Вы также можете предоставить мне APK-файл для приложения Android, в настоящее время я использую приложение для iPhone, которое мне удалось получить в Apple Store, однако мне нужно приложение для Android, и оно доступно только в магазине RU.

my nick is @gmail.com i'll see what i can do for you

Ok, 

This is how I think the Sphinx App should look in English

Sphinxapp1.thumb.png.6be42680bc89cbff826f5fba9a03b7cb.png

sphinxapp.thumb.png.96c90f8396204f252e3025145672498a.png

If this was done it would be excellent.

• Like 1

Ok, now it's interesting again. 😅 

Is this pinpointer ever going to be available to other countries though, or is it something a person is going to have to jump through hoops to acquire?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jasong said:

Ok, now it's interesting again. 😅 

Is this pinpointer ever going to be available to other countries though, or is it something a person is going to have to jump through hoops to acquire?

Maybe you could do a deal with Phrunt & he could get another one from his source & send it to you. Just a thought. Maybe Phrunt could become an agent for them as it sounds like a great pin pointer & demand could be high.

D4G

• Oh my! 1

For any English speakers that end up with one of these I've included the manual I translated to English, the screenshots of the app translated to English and the Android APK that's only available on the RU store so it can be installed on an Android phone using an APK installer which are readily available on the Google Play store.  Apple users can just get it at the Apple store no problems.

It certainly is an interesting setting, user configured maximum sensitivity.  A bit like how the Manticore has a lot higher sensitivity settings over the Equinox, except configurable.  You can increase and decrease this maximum sensitivity to be where you want it, well beyond the maximum factory sensitivity.  I would have patented this if it's possible as I could see it being used on detectors too, imagine a VLF gold detector where people in milder ground could increase the sensitivity over factory settings because their milder ground allows so and you could just keep increasing it until your ground starts to give trouble.  

My GPZ I can run on maximum sensitivity in normal just about everywhere I go, if I had this function where I could increase its sensitivity above factory settings to a point just below where it starts to become reactive to the ground, I'd get even better performance and that's exactly what this pinpointer can do, a very interesting feature and one I could see incorporated into high end detectors and one people would love.

Sphinx 03 Pinpointer Software and Manual.zip

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, dig4gold said:

Maybe you could do a deal with Phrunt & he could get another one from his source & send it to you. Just a thought. Maybe Phrunt could become an agent for them as it sounds like a great pin pointer & demand could be high.

D4G

Sounds like work to me 🙂 If I was a dealer, I'd be contacting them quick smart trying to get a dealership and if they're confident with quality warranty could just be dealer replacements within the warranty period for faulty units.  I think this pinpointer would be popular if it had an English app and dealers in other markets.  As it stands now the way you have to get one it's just not going to happen, no english app, no dealers, a pointless warranty as it would cost more to send back than it's worth.