Detech Coils From Bulgaria

Thrace has been in business a good long while. They have a good reputation as far as I know.

The Detech coils are well made and perform very well. 

• Like 3

Yes, I've bought a few Detech coils off them, they're good, fast shipping considering and I was provided tracking details.  Trustworthy seller.  

• Like 4

Have bought a fair few coils from them over the years to the UK and never had any issues what so ever.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

All good from me as well…..bought direct from them a few years ago with no problems at all. My recent Detech coil was through my dealer and it was sent from Detech direct…..excellent service as expected.

• Like 2

On 7/29/2023 at 10:08 AM, JCR said:

Thrace has been in business a good long while. They have a good reputation as far as I know.

The Detech coils are well made and perform very well. 

On 7/29/2023 at 3:06 PM, phrunt said:

Yes, I've bought a few Detech coils off them, they're good, fast shipping considering and I was provided tracking details.  Trustworthy seller.  

18 hours ago, RickUK said:

Have bought a fair few coils from them over the years to the UK and never had any issues what so ever.

15 hours ago, Tony said:

All good from me as well…..bought direct from them a few years ago with no problems at all. My recent Detech coil was through my dealer and it was sent from Detech direct…..excellent service as expected.

Cool thanks for the replies 

I am still in the learning phase about coils and have a question about Detech coils.  Has anyone conducted a test or field test of Detech coils vs Nel coils vs other after market coils vs stock coils, especially for any of the Whites instruments?  I am especially interested in results for the TDI series or Goldmaster 24k?  Just curious.  Thanks in advance for any help.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cascade Steven said:

I am still in the learning phase about coils and have a question about Detech coils.  Has anyone conducted a test or field test of Detech coils vs Nel coils vs other after market coils vs stock coils, especially for any of the Whites instruments?  I am especially interested in results for the TDI series or Goldmaster 24k?  Just curious.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Sorry can’t help you with that one. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy a Detech coil for a White’s detector. Didn’t White’s commission Detech to build coils for them?

• Like 5