Hot Wheels 4, Happy Ending

Now that another great haul, well done! Congrats on the dollar coins and the ring! Dollar coins are getting rare in my part of the country. And you got two more cars for the lot, way to go! 😉

23 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Wstyd mi, że umieściłem to tak blisko mojego innego posta, ale pojechałem dzisiaj ponownie na moją lokalną dużą plażę (1 godzina jazdy), używając Deus 2 z moim programem „Hoover”, który jest teraz włączony i działa, z wyjątkiem sytuacji, gdy nie ma to czarny piasek, w takim przypadku zmniejszam odpowiedź dźwiękową do 1.20230814_070413.thumb.jpg.4ea73c22b47e7da4cde0bb248120a66e.jpg

Wstałem o 5 rano, żeby być na miejscu o 7 i osiągnąłem swój cel. Nikogo tam nie było, nawet nie spacerował po chodniku. Był odpływ i w ogóle nie było wiatru. Kiedy tam dotarłem, było około 72, ale po dwóch godzinach podskoczyło do 82, a wilgotność wynosiła 80%. Teraz rozumiem, dlaczego wy wszyscy na Florydzie nie wychodzicie, nawet gdy ma się 82 lata. 🤣 Absolutnie brutalne.

Włamałem się na mniejszą z plaż, ale najpierw ta najpopularniejsza, jest tam kilka sklepów i restauracji, więc jest tam największy ruch. Na szczęście dla mnie to zrobiłem, ponieważ większa plaża została mocno uderzona, później prawie nic tam nie znalazłem. Znalazłem kilka rozlanych monet i oczywiście kilka Hot Wheelsów. 😀

Poszedłem na większą plażę i do tego czasu skończył się odpływ, najniższy odpływ, jaki widziałem od jakiegoś czasu.20230814_085542.thumb.jpg.bc1fdf7e50df1400188f2b9e012c0cf0.jpg

Mam dość chodzenia zygzakiem po wysokiej plaży, wszędzie były dziury, a niektóre nie zasypane. 😵 Jedyne co mnie tu rozbawiło (było to wtedy jakieś 92) to ten zamek z piasku Chichen Itza:20230814_082650.thumb.jpg.345b4648ee26d75342e7c77b32ee31bd.jpg

Przebiegłem całą linię brzegową nad wodą, która była pełna meduz i dostałem trochę śmieci i może jedną monetę, ale nic wartego uwagi.

Wracając pierwszą plażą, dostałem trochę biżuterii i żałowałem, że nie mogę wejść do wody, bo tam są dobre rzeczy. Do tego czasu na plażę przychodziło ludzi (niewielu, pierwszy dzień szkoły tutaj) i kilkoro dzieciaków zostało przygwożdżonych galaretkami, więc nie było to możliwe.

Poszedłem na drugą stronę kasyna, znalazłem trochę monet i porozmawiałem z kilkoma miłymi ludźmi, nawet poleciłem wykrywacz mamie, której dziecko jest zainteresowane wykrywaniem. Powiedział jej, żeby kupiła mu ML X-Terra Pro. 😀 Po przeczytaniu tego, co piszecie o tym wykrywaczu, może poproszę o niego Mikołaja 😁 Ale  kocham  mojego Deusa i zobaczycie dlaczego.

Po pierwsze śmieci, odpływ jest tu naprawdę dziwny, po co ktoś miałby przynosić stary antyczny lont na plażę? 🤔20230814_135606.thumb.jpg.b32691f078baa69be3e837b00b99fc94.jpg

Niewiele gówna jak na 6 godzin polowania, wypustki brzmią jak wypustki, a kapsle od butelek to nawet nie myśl. Jednak z jakiegoś powodu zakładki w wodzie to 71+, ale 63-65 na plaży. 🤔 nadal brzmią blado, ale zawsze sprawdzam te, które widzę, więc mogę powiedzieć z dużą dozą pewności, że mogę je w większości pominąć.

Teraz znaleziska:20230814_145050.thumb.jpg.3a12e1b91fb980220872f4c69d0819f9.jpg

45 monet, dwa Hot Wheels, mały pierścionek na palec u nogi (pokryta miedzią) i platerowany kolczyk z fałszywym opalem.

Postanowiłem zostać jeszcze godzinę i dobrze się stało, ponieważ około 16 monet pochodziło z jednego miejsca, w tym 2 monety jednodolarowe:20230814_145140.thumb.jpg.ac20568a844bd314dbe8fe34f4cf7e7f.jpg

John Adams i dolar Sacagawea. 🥳 

Na początku dostawałem tylko 93 po 93, a potem czasami 95 i 98. 13" przygwoździło ich wszystkich i nie opuszczałem tego miejsca 3x3', dopóki nie było nawet żelaznego tonu 😀 Myślę, że dostałem pięciocentówkę i tam też grosz.

Cóż za sposób na zakończenie nudnego, przyziemnego polowania! Dostałem jeszcze kilka dziesięciocentówek i wyszedłem.

Oto darmowe zdjęcie łabędzia:20230814_071813.thumb.jpg.10bc5d99a095e9fcbc3327c5223c5ed4.jpg

Beautiful

Nice clad count - more than I have found on my last 3 or 4 hunts combined! However, things should improve here next week when hurricane Hillary sends some swells our way.

3 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Now that another great haul, well done! Congrats on the dollar coins and the ring! Dollar coins are getting rare in my part of the country. And you got two more cars for the lot, way to go! 😉

Thanks Cap'n,

Lots of fresh drops at this place, getting there early gets the jump on the others.

Someone hit the big beach, but ignored the other two. I have a feeling they made a mistake. 😏

It wouldn't have been as great a hunt if I didn't stay a while longer and look in some places I usually don't.

16 minutes ago, Compass said:

Nice clad count - more than I have found on my last 3 or 4 hunts combined! However, things should improve here next week when hurricane Hillary sends some swells our way.

Thanks. 🙂 we're not looking at anything on this side but severe storms, and they don't really do much more than flood.

This place never ceases to surprise me, from the old coins brought in with the new sand to the strange drops by tourists. 🤪 I've found the dollars before but never two in the same spot.

Yo 350 thanks for the nice views...good to see you out there plugging away...those dollar coins for some reason I think are more common here on the left coast...I dont know why that is but we do seem to find them occasionally esp in parks...The toy cars sure sound off dont they? I used to keep them when one of my buddies suggested that I start a collection...but that got to be too much...i have a couple old ones found in old hotel sites made in England I believe? If you got room for them then I would start a "Hot Wheel Museum" put them in a glass case of sorts...it would make a good conversation starter when you have guests over 🙂 Love your posts keep em coming

strick 

2 hours ago, strick said:

Yo 350 thanks for the nice views...good to see you out there plugging away...those dollar coins for some reason I think are more common here on the left coast...I dont know why that is but we do seem to find them occasionally esp in parks...The toy cars sure sound off dont they? I used to keep them when one of my buddies suggested that I start a collection...but that got to be too much...i have a couple old ones found in old hotel sites made in England I believe? If you got room for them then I would start a "Hot Wheel Museum" put them in a glass case of sorts...it would make a good conversation starter when you have guests over 🙂 Love your posts keep em coming

strick 

Thanks man!

It's kinda embarrassing finding toy cars instead of gold rings, but I'm not in a location that produces a lot of that. 😀 Yeah, the Deus really hits em hard, all the way down to 15" or more as I recall. 🤔

When the grandkids come by they are always interested in what I find, and sometimes I'll give them stuff if it's of real interest. The parents kind of roll their eyes, both families live on property i'd love to hunt 🙄

I think you've found a new best friend 350 ! (That Nox sure must be getting lonely in the closet ...)

No hotmatchboxwheels in my scoop yet....was planning on giving any away to beach going kids that had any interest in my "treasarrr" huntin ! No room for collections on my manifest . 

As always , a good hunt . 

I hereby dub you a "Son of the Beach" , congrats !🤩

1 hour ago, rvpopeye said:

I think you've found a new best friend 350 ! (That Nox sure must be getting lonely in the closet ...)

Yeah poor Nox, I do take it out now and again, but the handle is glommy and it weighs a lot more. 🤔 One thing I always disliked was the hand and arm cramps after 6+ hours. Might take it camping next week. 🙂 one thing it does well is hit the gold.

1 hour ago, rvpopeye said:

I hereby dub you a "Son of the Beach" , congrats !🤩

Thanks RVP, I'm not worthy. 🗡️ Last 3 hunts at that beach only produced one silver object, and no gold. 🙄 appreciate the title tho 😀

Did you have the Hot Wheel reactivity setting set at 1 or 2 — 😂