Compass 77 Auto

I’ve have never seen this detector before but maybe someone on here knows all about it. The odd thing is the name of it .

Chuck 

DCDD29C3-77BF-46B3-94DA-DA1A17D5BC76.jpeg

C105708A-FFA9-480B-BBF2-17F993B33A49.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Wow they dodged a bullet this wasn't an old 80's model Minelab.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

Good read Steve; Thanks! And also Thanks Chuck!👍

Another detector once owned and tested by Sven! Glad he's still around, and I still have one of the PI detectors he built, that i bought from him; actually my first PI!🍀👍👍

• Like 1

I saw compass and it brought a smile, the first machine I had was a compass, the name of it escapes me, that I bought at kellyco for 200 bucks back in 75 or 76 . Anyway it was analog andif the needle barely moved off the center to the right of the gauge it was usually a coin. SO in the front yard one day my wife was using it and it screamed and pegged out I told her it was a can I had gone over a 100 times, she insisted I dig it and I promply ran the knife over a morgan dollar. Live and learn to never doubt the wife

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/5/2023 at 8:17 PM, navydad721 said:

and I promply ran the knife over a morgan dollar. Live and learn to never doubt the wife

Just to clarify, I was laughing at the wife part!! The "gouging" silver part is sad indeed!!😵/🍀👍👍

• Like 1