One Guy Whom We All Know On This Forum, My Good Friend, Passed Away

One Guy who we all know on this forum passed away yesterday between 4-5 pm. He was a cancer survivor of ten years and it came back last summer. He went through kemo again this past winter and it came back emediatly after they told him it was gone as it was in his bone marrow. Im going to miss talking on the phone with him about our daily gold nugget tallies. His 17.5 ounces he found, he gave to New Jersey Mining Co. in Murray ID. I will miss him. 

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend.

unfortunately in recent years the scourge of cancer has increased to great proportions, science is constantly making leaps and bounds I hope at some point they will be able to 100% treat this cursed disease.

Aaah man, I'm really bummed to hear that. He was a good guy, and one of our better detectorists. I always enjoyed seeing his posts and gold finds.

Jim

Gold Seeker  

Words can’t express your loss are in any way make it better for you are his family. The only thing I can say I can relate due to that I lost two friends to cancer last month. The older of the two had been my prospecting buddy for years.

The sad part for the living we find a hole is there now that will never be filled again because that love one are friend is gone forever.

Men never feel you can’t say that you loved that friend you lost.

Chuck 

One Guy  - (Scott Walker). He was a good detectorist, a good logger, really good with a chainsaw, a good scaler. And damn did he have some funny stories from his years on this earth. He was present when I set my backpack down to start detecting and I quickly realized I set my backpack down on a ground hornets nest. He laughed his ass off over that one. 😂🤣.I will find some video footage of him and do an In memory of on my next video at the begt or end of the video. 

Screenshot_20230818-152406-873~2.png