Website Rollback - New Update ×

AlgoForce E1500

4 minutes ago, George Kinsey said:

I'm in. No surprise as I own several PI detectors. How will it do for coins and relics? Numeric ID is a good thing.

Not sure about about Numeric ID, had a quick play with the pinpoint mode but couldn't work it out. After reading the manual again  I think I was looking at the ground mineralisation ID number. I'll try the more advanced features later. Small steps. LOL ? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Aureous said:

I might be on the 2nd batch list.

Better to be on the list and cancel than ...

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Had a dealer friend make an inquiry and sounds like they are nowhere near ready to sell in the U.S.

Consider the massive investment in inventory required to go from 'mom and pop engineers' to global marketing mavens.  The 'fun' part for them may be the development of the detector.  They are surely going to have to bring on someone that lives, sleeps and breathes marketing if they want to get tens of thousands of machines sold.  

What pieces of the company would they have to give away and more importantly their control.

Does someone have deep pockets you want to help them out with and not charge a premium?  haha  That would make the price go up.

• Like 1

Simon, do you have a 12x8 Evo? There is no way I'll be able to test this thing anytime feasible, but I'm curious how the smaller spirals do vs the Sadie. I kinda suspect that 12x8 might be about as sensitive despite being quite larger.

8 hours ago, Nedkelly said:

Not sure about about Numeric ID, had a quick play with the pinpoint mode but couldn't work it out. After reading the manual again  I think I was looking at the ground mineralisation ID number. I'll try the more advanced features later. Small steps. LOL ? 

Yes, if all else fails, read the instructions. ?

D4G