I know others have shared their gratitude in the past but I would like to do the same. Thanks Steve, for this forum. Thanks to all the contributers who's input, ideas, questions and expertise make this a great source of information, interest and an avenue to help pursue the hunt for buried treasure.

I'm sharing a photo of my wife when she found her first ring; priceless. And one selfie with both of us wandering around Nevada having a great time looking for for some yellow stuff.

Love learning more about detecting, the technical stuff, tips and tricks, geology and seeing some of the finds people have made.

Again , thanks.

KIMG0097.JPG

KIMG0106.JPG

Thank you for the kind comment and thanks in return. All I can do is send out the party invitations but it is the people at the party that make it fun. I do think we have a top notch membership here, in both knowledge and helpful behavior. :smile:

In all honesty, Detector Prospector is the best all around detecting forum I am aware of.  There's been many come and go, but DP just keeps on going and giving us knowledge and opportunities to share.

Lost Scout,  I love the smile she shines and you too need to be just as happy as you have a lady whop seems to enjoy the hunt as much as you.  So many of us have a spouse, but their swinging interest is not as passionate as ours.

Her personal handmade arm cover is the touch.

We're looking to see more posts from your adventures here on DP.  Happy Hunting.