Algoforce Battery Options

I've got two batteries for my Algoforce so far, both work great but I've discovered they make battery banks for a tough life, and well, at least for me that's hanging off the bottom of my metal detector and seeing I like my Algo so much I'm going to treat it to a tough battery

Dark Energy Poseidon PRO Power Bank Portable Charger Kit - Survival Supplies Australia

It's about double the price of a normal one, if not more, but it's made for the outdoors even being waterproof IP68

Poseidon Pro – Dark Energy

It claims to hold a charge for 8 years.

The video is funny, they blow it up, shoot it, drown it, you name it and it survives.... and all this and it's significantly cheaper than a Minelab battery 🙂

Let us know how it works when you get one, sounds good if it actually does what they state

If it was half that price, I might be tempted. Not a subsidiary of Minelab are they?  😉                                                        

10 minutes ago, Aureous said:

If it was half that price, I might be tempted. Not a subsidiary of Minelab are they?  😉                                                        

Lmao,that did make me laugh some what 🤣🤣🤣

Good to know that if i fall off of a cliff, get shot at, fall in freezing water and have a hand grenade thrown at me that my battery will survive even though my Algo will be in a millions bits. 😁

2 hours ago, Taz said:

Good to know that if i fall off of a cliff, get shot at, fall in freezing water and have a hand grenade thrown at me that my battery will survive even though my Algo will be in a millions bits. 😁

Yeah the video contained all of the BS and wank of a Minelab Ad...which is what made me imagine they were a subsidiary company lol     Plus the price of course 😉 

I initially got the Companion 16000mAh Solar/Wireless phone charger but also got a couple of Kings 10000 to try (2 for $50) that cut the weight even more, 1 runs E1500 all-day (old fella 8 hour bludge day) and doesn`t seem unbalanced with the 12"Evo round on. Spare 1 fits in a shirt pocket so probably are a wee shy of 10000aHr, time will tell, but the Companions in the vehicle always.

Calm down ladies, if this was a Minelab battery it would be using USB-ML not USB-C with a funky connector that is different to anything you've seen before🙂

They would put a chip in the battery so it can only power the Equinox, Manticore and other Minelab USB powered detectors, 

Its plastic would resemble the Strawberry Ice Cream container you opened to tuck into your desert tonight and last but not least the USB-ML connector would twist wildly when you tried to plug your USB-ML cable into it.

This thing is cheap compared to a Minelab battery for the 5000, 6000 or 7000.  

😁

When the E1500 gets to the USA, I will just stick to my Stealth Angel power banks that cost me less than $35 US. They are IP67 if the USB covers are closed. If there is a USB cable attached, forget about IP67.  Otherwise rugged, with built in solar panel, flashlight and they work. One has stayed in my car 24/7/365 for the past 2 years and still works fine.  5V with 2 USB A and one USB C port, 10,000 to 20,000 mah. Should work fine with the E1500.

29 minutes ago, Jeff McClendon said:

When the E1500 gets to the USA, I will just stick to my Stealth Angel power banks

Thanks for the tip off Jeff, they seem great and similar really for cheaper prices. 

POWER BANK | Stealth Angel Survival