Service Is Still Available From Detector Center For Your Prospecting Detectors

I know many of you are aware, but I'm posting this for those who may not be familiar with the situation in the US regarding service.   Until the end of 2023 Detector Center was the sole service provider for Minelab, providing warranty and non-warranty repairs of its detectors.  Starting Jan 1 2024, Minelab has taken this role back in house for warranty repairs.

However I just wanted to post a short blurb that Detector Center is still here.... we continue to complete non-warranty service of your favorite Minelab - be it a gold machine, coin detector, or water hunting detector, etc. 

Basically, if it's under warranty - get it taken care of by Minelab.   But if it's out of warranty we can help....  as the techs are here and we continue to stock the vast majority of the parts needed to fix these detectors.

Now in regards to some our favorite older detectors (15 years old and older) sometimes we run into the situation where there simply are no parts to be found....  unless we have something to salvage from another detector.   So if you need a repair on something older, it is best to give us a call and talk with one of the techs to get a feel if its repairable or not.

Also we can sell you some small parts that are otherwise hard to obtain through your dealer....  not all are listed on our website so don't be afraid to ask if something you need is not listed....    🙂

In the event you need to set up a repair it's easy - just go to https://www.detectorrepair.com and follow the links to set up the repair... or give us a call at 814-283-4270 to discuss your options.    

Thanks for your time everyone, and to Steve for letting me post this here.

• The title was changed to Service Is Still Available From Detector Center For Your Prospecting Detectors

Your service team has been very responsive and quick.  I personally know that from experience. 

Thanks for keeping our dinosaur Minelabs running.