Putting Things In Perspective...basically The Same Thing...just Saying...

12 hours ago, Slimpickuns said:

Wait, doesn't "GF" mean "Good Find"?

Actually it means Girl Friend and you just know how women can be. One minute they are worth their weight in gold, and the next minute you wouldn't give a plug nickel for them.

Hope this sets you straight.

On 4/10/2024 at 11:48 PM, Skull diver said:

A minute of silence for every breathtaking shine further revealed Ss,Gp,Gf...Not to mention golden coloured pulltabs 🤣

....................... not sure how to post a moment of silence but sure know why Skull posted that^.  And I don't care what people say behind my back , I'm counting those golden pull rings as gold rings found ! well , at least until I find a real one !

1 hour ago, rvpopeye said:

....................... not sure how to post a moment of silence but sure know why Skull posted that^.  And I don't care what people say behind my back , I'm counting those golden pull rings as gold rings found ! well , at least until I find a real one !

Nooo my friend 😂...

Absolutely nothing personal for those words, but just telling the hard truth that hit Us all together when looking for gold....

The amount of trash is always higher than cherries and We can do nothing against...

To me, it happens continuously to dig pulltabs, just taking a deep breath and mentally saying myself "wrong line, move on"....