Going To New Zealand

The Queenstown coppers took a cool photo on their night shift a couple of nights ago 

aurora.thumb.jpg.4efbc2426f44435e63f97c70d4f0d9b9.jpg

A different set of lights flashing above their car 🙂

Fingers crossed you can find some gold while in Queenstown Mitchel.

I'm out of likes just on this post today! We need more pics from you! We know Simon and the others have plenty!😆🍀👍👍

Yes, he has been very slack in photos. None in fact. What he tells, & that is very minimal, kind of means nothing without photos. A photo tells a thousand words & would make his sharing of his journey a lot more meaningful.

D4G

He has very limited data relying on free wifi so I guess he'll pop up his photos and story when he gets home.  

I hope we can point the finger to an area where he finds gold, be nice to add a little NZ flake or two to his collection 🙂

13 hours ago, dig4gold said:

Yes, he has been very slack in photos. None in fact. What he tells, & that is very minimal, kind of means nothing without photos. A photo tells a thousand words & would make his sharing of his journey a lot more meaningful.

D4G

I don't have enough time and connections.  🙂

22 hours ago, phrunt said:

be nice to add a little NZ flake or two to his collection

How about a nugget or two? I am sure he would like that more than a flake or two. If detecting fails you could take him panning down the Arrow or by the Oxenbridge Tunnel on the Shotover & almost be guaranteed a flake or two from my experience.

D4G

10 hours ago, mn90403 said:

I don't have enough time and connections. 

Time... aren't you on holiday? Connections.... most places you stay at will have free wifi. Even MacDonald's has free wifi.

D4G

Simon is on his way to meet me for a bit of a gold hunt.  That gives me a few minutes to search through my phone and post a couple of pictures.

Searching through is time consuming but I'll start with a picture of Bradrona!

IMG_20240426_120404_0351.thumb.jpg.8eb00fd58fc1b423543030345c475b33.jpg

This was in the middle of what Simon tells me is a large gold area really labeled Cardona.  This was on the ride down the road from the lake at Wanaka.  Somehow the hikers and others decided to leave a little (or large) piece of their clothing behind.

There is gold and gold workings in them thar hills.

This search for photo and posting has taken 15 minutes.  One thing I need to say is my wife has better photos because it is hard to drive and take photos at the same time.

Klunker said put together an album and I will when I get back.  I'll check off a bunch of Google Photos and share it for any who care.

Now it is time to get organized for Simon.

• Like 1

Good luck with Simon!!😬🙄

😜😆🍀👍👍