XP Deus Version 4 - Finally?

I've got my XP for sale at this time but if it don't go I don't think I'll download the V 4.

I didn't buy the XP for nugget hunting being I've got nugget detectors.. If and when I do it will be at the time the other coil comes out and not until I have it in my hands.

Some things look great at a distance but not so good as we get near.

Chuck

1 hour ago, Shelton said:

Multitones reactivity 2.5 mostly, silencer -1, disc - minus values now, and GB manual - minus 3 to 5. And is good enough but little noisy. And sweep speed should be lower for better audio respond.

Damn! Glad I pre ordered the Gold monster! It's a 8 hour drive for me to decent gold bearing areas. My first time out there I bought a GP Extreme. I still have it but felt like there was a steep learning curve and never felt confident that I was using it properly. With limited time I want something a little more suited to the inexperienced person.

Thanks for your help guys?

Digger

You're lucky if only a 8 hr. drive. At that I've just started my trip to get to gold. My trip is over a thousand miles but I'm glad for you.

I too have the 1000 on pre-order and the only reason I can think of is because I don't have one. I do hope it's a great detector. Remember you can't have too many detectors. It best if you balance them out by keeping the same number of each..

Chuck

PS That's nugget and coin.haha