Field Test Of Minelab Gold Monster 1000 By Kevin Hoagland

Goldmonster 45 kHz

White's GMT 48 kHz

Be interesting to see a head to head comparison.

HAHAHA

You got me. Next time I'll look when not sure. Oh well before I couldn't spell it and now I R one.

All is well being I went back to correct.

Thanks 

Chuck

5 hours ago, Cabin Fever said:

I think the Monster will be a success even if it can't out perform some of the other we'll know gold detectors.  I ordered one with my wife in mind.  She wants to try nugget hunting this year just for a little fun.  She is not into detecting like me and will never put the time in to learning how to set up and run a regular VLF.  This detector is perfect for her.  To be honest I'm looking forward to a little simplicity myself.  Running my FBS detectors for coin hunting has kind of spoiled me with their fantastic ground tracking.

Bryan

If you go to a spot with gold and she uses and finds it you will have to take solo trips to use that machine because she won't use any of the others.  It is light and comfortable.

No detector is going to put more gold in the ground for us but if you have a detector that lets us hunt longer (Monster 1000) or deeper (GPZ 7000) then we might fake our senses into thinking there is more gold!

Mitchel