Equinox Launch Video

auminesweeper

Sorry.... just couldn't finish the vid..... I don't think I need to going details.

Nope.... Just can't stand to watch it.... it was just very annoying people and demonstrations. We'll just leave it t that.

I guess the fact that I have also had a terrible night ... gout has settled into both wrists and my right shoulder and I have little tolerance for much tonight.

I am interested to see just what the new machine will do but I am not upto putting up with the hype t this point.

Well like I have said in the past ... I'm a Whites guy so it will take nothing short of a miracle to get me to switch. I have a V3i and an MXT and an Eagle spectrum which I also have a bigfoot coil for.  So I got pretty much everything covered for any kind of hunting I want to do.

Same here, it is good to have new machines put out there, but that remark about making all other VLF's obsolete is just a stupid comment to make, regardless of the brand no detector is going to stop finding stuff just because release a new machine, 

I wish them luck with it, But It is not for me, I would rather keep what I have, and I would rather buy the Impact or the V3i because of the physical designs

John.  

Like I said earlier though.... If this thing proves out it will make the other manufacturers step things up a notch.

I would kinda like to see Whites make a machine like the old 6000 series but run at 15kHz.

I used to have a 6000 series 2... wish I had kept it just for the fun.... It was a heck of a machine though and it paid for itself with a lot of good finds.

White's was really ahead of the curve with the V series. And if you know how to use it it will take a very serious machine to beat it.

Seems the biggest complaint is it's GB speed which really could be improved on but it is a machine that makes you slow down which I think is just fine...

Gotta say I do enjoy following up behind these guys that look like they're using a weed wacker instead of a metal detector though.....:biggrin: