Totally Amazing

On 12/27/2017 at 9:08 AM, BeachHunter said:

I’m wondering what makes this detector release so popular.

In a nutshell - light weight waterproof fast multifrequency under $US1000. There is nothing like it for the price. The Equinox 600 at $649 is a particularly good value.

Here is a quick comparison chart for the most common VLF waterproof detectors that are currently being manufactured or on the way. Click for larger version.

waterproof-metal-detector-roundup-chart.jpg

More Details Here

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for the collective information, it appears very obvious as to why the Equinox is so popular.  Thanks for taking the time to post.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

What was that for, does your husband read this forum?  :biggrin:  (My wife doesn't and that's fine by me.)

For a saltwater hunter who travels to gold country, I would think the Eqx 800 (maybe even the 600) is a great addition.  And you still have the Infinium for the nasty mineralization areas.  Can't wait to see your new finds.

Him?  Read a metal detecting forum?  :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think he finally got tired of hearing "Minelab, blah blah blah........5 frequencies! blah, blah......Equinox blah, blah blah" and told me to just order the damn thing already.  And be sure and get near the top of somebody's list so I can get it like yesterday and go out and play with it and give his ears a rest. :laugh:

I can't wait to see what ALL of us find with it!

• Like 3
  • Haha 6