Equinox At 5 Khz For Hoard And Relic Hunting

Randy Dee

On 1/5/2018 at 5:25 PM, Randy Dee said:

The Equinox fitted with the 15 x 12 inch elliptical Double-D coil will provide maximum depth using the 5kHz Frequency.   This frequency is ideal for hoard hunting in the UK and for relic hunting in USA.

After comparing multi-IQ compared to Park1 at 5khz....I can 100% definitely say, that here in the UK, at my local football field...5khz eats multi IQ for brekky, dinner and tea!

BUT, obviously when I'm on the beach.....nothing beats the multi IQ.

I beach hunt 99.9% of the time, but of a few local park digs i've done and in my test garden 5khz completely demolishes Multi IQ.

Matt.

We are soooo lucky with this Equinox....sooo many options and settings and frequencies etc..lol.

Kinda like having a sky TV full package.....there are 35 programmes on all at the same time, but you just dunno which to watch..lol.

In Wales, here in UK...at my local park, I normally just pop down fo a quick 30-40 mins cherry pick.

My settings are sensitivity 10, park1, 5 tone... 5khz and if I dig 15 holes, I can guarantee at least 14 are coins.

old crappy worthless clad, but good bit of fun. (old £1 coins and 1/2 pennies etc)

Matt.