Out Smart All Other Detectorists

Judy

In my 30 years of detecting I have never seen so many people with one as now . I can't go to my old town with a population of 5000 without seeing young or old  even walking beside footpaths with one . 90% of the time I only do night hunts unless I see a new cut out at a beach then I focus on nothing else and don't care who sees me or listen to any smart alic comments from passerbys . I wanted the Equinox to attack parks as I never did them because all the junk annoyed me . Now this is where the Equinox is helping me outsmart the other park hunters . I set park 1 user profile to just ping those $1 and $2 coins and bingo that is what it's doing . The thing is most surface ones are gone but the Nox is getting them 8" down ( hubby not happy AGAIN as bit harder to go away with a neat hole left )  I also have a problem of wanting to tell all about  it  but don't want too many Noxes in my spots just yet . Hubby is hard to impress  but he keeps saying " I just keep under estimating how deep this thing goes "  Good job Minelab