Minelab Wireless Headphones Question

FlySAR

I have been using the 600 with supplied/wired headphones for about a month... I definitely noticed a tonal difference... more muffled, less crisp... when I tried Flysar's 800 with the wireless headphones yesterday.  I will test the difference a little more when I get my 800. 

I tried the wired headphones that came with another detector and just a random pair of wired headphones that I had laying around and the sound was so much better that the wireless phones that came with the 800. There seems to be an echo sound like your in a cave. It's not good.

The wireless headphones that come with the 800 also come with an accessory cable to plug them direct into the detector. Have you guys tried that?

Also, not saying anyone here is doing it, but in at least a couple cases now we have had people trying to use the headphones not realizing they were not paired, and that they were actually listening to the external speaker while wearing the headphones.

http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/topic/5694-when-folks-receive-their-800-units-dont-do-what-this-gent-did/

I have no issue with the audio quality of the ML80 headphones when used wirelessly. Is it as good as my SunRay Pro Gold plugged in direct? No. Not enough difference to me to make me think my finds would be any different using one over the other though. And I do like wireless!