1/8” Male Mono To 1/4” Female Stereo Adapter

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 8:45 AM, fredmason said:

I was just refunded my money...they are out of stock or no longer available...

fred

Google  pw-p047dd, I got mine on ebay and it works perfect

• Like 3

we just shaved off little rubber and kinda screwed it into the treads.

IMG_7987.JPG

IMG_7988.JPG

IMG_7989.JPG

• Like 1

also a fellow instaramer hunter from nj will be offering this waterproof adapter soon for ctx phones.......around 50 bucks he says.

Nox Phone adapter 600.png

• Like 2

$50 is just a tad over my threshold of pain to take the route of getting the home brew CTX adapter above (or elsewhere) and a pair of CTX waterproof cans which are in stock now.  I would really need to see ML's MAP on headphones and/or their own adapter (yes, I know it is not 100% waterproof, just a data point) to be able to decide.

Definitely a cottage industry for DIYers that can put together these adapters and sell them at a little volume while ML is unable to get their accessories out as they continue to dedicate production to the Equinox detectors to meet worldwide demand.  ML really has no choice because they are damned if they do and damned if they don't meet the detector demand signal.  In the mean time they are going to lose out on a significant percentage of accessory sales customers while third parties fill the void.   Regardless of ML's inability to get accessories manufactured at this point, I do not understand why MAPs are not available for the already announced accessories.

• Like 1

Just confirming your close up says "Hosa" brand.  Stereo to Stereo? Stereo to Mono? Mono to Mono? Mono to Stereo? Pretty sure a number of adapters with right angle plugs will not work with the recessed jacks on the WM08/control pod, so would rather not waste time and money picking the wrong one.  Thx.

Chase, I ordered one of the Hosa from Amazon...it does not disconnect the detector speaker when plugged into the detector...

That does not matter to me because I always use the wm8...I just needed a 1/4 adaptor for the beach and my goldpro headphones...

fred

• Like 1

On 4/14/2018 at 12:08 PM, fredmason said:

Chase, I ordered one of the Hosa from Amazon...it does not disconnect the detector speaker when plugged into the detector...

That does not matter to me because I always use the wm8...I just needed a 1/4 adaptor for the beach and my goldpro headphones...

fred

Fred - thanks for the additional info, much appreciated.  I too am primarily looking for a reliable WM08 pigtail adapter but thought dual use on the control pod my come in handy as a backup.  Good to know.

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone,

I know it's been a while since I posted anything, but I've been periodically checking in absorbing the great information this forum has to offer. Anyhow, regarding the aftermarket mono headphone adapter mentioned in various threads. I just bought a pair on Amazon  Prime for $6.99 with two day free shipping.  Upon receiving them I immediately tried them on the NOX 800's control head and WM-08.  It fit perfectly without any altercations and worked just like it's  suppose to when used with my aftermarket Sun Ray Pro Gold!!! The sound was clear and crisp and there was no audible signal coming from the detectors external speaker.  Hope I'm posting this in the right thread, if not I'm sure Steve will put it where it's suppose to go.  Below I've provided the URL, pic and description... HTH and HH

"D"

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M6CQYUK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

CGTime Golden Plated 3.5mm MONO 1/8 inch Audio Male to 6.35mm 1/4 inch Female Jack Converter Cable Cord Adapter (25CM/10Inch)

1370652095_61ONwlfpyL__SL1500_.thumb.jpg.94f5791934897adc620275da642ddd9d.jpg