Sign in to follow this  

I found this site that has posted all of the Tesoro Brochures for each model. Great walk down memory lane for those who love their Tesoros.
https://www.treasurelinx.com/tesoro.html

E90C8647-0CB7-4320-BF39-638F7585C594.jpeg

9193C3C5-CCBA-4972-AFE1-55D4E7F1F02A.jpeg

• Like 5

That site appears to have lots of historic info on lots of detectors, even some good mods... thanks

• Like 1

Lots of interesting info on that site. Thanks for sharing it 🙂

• Like 1

You bet guys! I’m new to Tesoro but I know I’m going to like owning a Classic. Good luck!

Thats the site that 'Sven Stau' from Canada owns,terrific source of early detector information and some of his modifications and 'Mirage' pulse interests,i own and use one of the Mirage detector and red hot on small gold jewellery.

• Like 3

Cool site, even has the air tests for comparison for the Tejon so you can determine if it needs tuning.. bad part is who will tune it?

Saw my Bounty Hunter  Treasure Tracker ID there too.

• Like 1

At least one doesn’t have to worry about the lifetime warranty if you should decide to open it up and turn the sensitivity pot. Lol!

Think I'll do that as a last resort, wish there were wiring diagrams out there on it. My luck I'll have it so out of whack I'll start picking up talk radio. How annoying would that be?

• Haha 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By kac
      I read a tip on super tuning the Tesoro Tejon and didn't see any difference in depth at all. In the tip they said to do an regular gb with sensitivity @ 10, then turn the GB + 1/4 turn (approx. 8.33 on a vdi with scale of 100), then turn the sensitivity back just until the machine stabilizes. Did some quick depth tests and found id made no difference at all.
      I tried similar technique on my AT Pro and had a loss in depth of approx. 1".
      Am I missing something here? Is super tuning some sort of myth?
    • By jeff_jones_86004
      Got a used Tesoro LOBO, but with or without coil, it just screams when I turn it on. Adjusting threshold no help. Any ideas, or anyone need it for parts?
      Thanks,
      Jeff in AZ

• By Fskafish
      I know it needs to be in the classifieds and maybe thats where i will put it, but thought id ask what a gently used tesoro vaquero in perfect working order would sell for?
    • By Mike nelsen
      Hello, Live on the Kenai Peninsula and bought a Tesoro Lobo st last winter in Arizona, the snow is going away time to learn the machine, Anthing I should know about the soil up here and any special mode to use up here, Looking for everything from coins to nuggets, Thanks
    • By kac
      I have been using the 9x8 concentric coil mostly for park hunting and trashy areas and wondering how good the 12x10 wide scan coil is on depth and small targets or would I be better off with a Nel Thunder or something similar? I find the 9x8 a little tedious on big fields. 
      Thinking of getting that coil along with a lower pole and other parts as back up since Tesoro seems to have evaporated.
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Tesoro Lobo SuperTRAQ Instruction Manual, 403 KB pdf file, 22 pages
      Tesoro Lobo SuperTRAQ Data & Reviews
      Tesoro Metal Detector Forum