I was looking at wet suit’s and it said 7mm but I wanted to know what’s that in inches.

Well here’s the formula to find out .

7mm

7. divided by 25.4 = inches

Maybe some of you knew this but I didn’t.

Chuck 

Chase  
 You may not believe this but that’s just what I done to find out in the first place.

It really didn’t make a difference of what it come to in inches because I was there to buy.

The Best!

Chuck 

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Bohemia Miner
      I'm looking for a pair of light weight and comfortable boots with hiking soles and no metal eyelets or hooks.  The key words are Light Weight and Comfortable!
      Anyone know of any?
      Thanks!
      Walt
    • By ALEXANDRE TARTAR
      How much do scuba drysuit cost in the USA? What is the best quality / price ratio?

• By mn90403
      I use a water proof, metal free calf boot most of the time when I walk on the beach.  I have bought them from various places like Walmart, sporting goods stores and online.  They are both styles of fishing boots and muck boots for agriculture and the like.  All of them crack after just a few months (many miles) and they leak.  In the past I have tried glue, tapes and other things to get more life out of them.  I've tried different brands.
      My last purchase was a pair of Tingley's and they are probably the best so far but they have now cracked down near my big toe.  They have lasted since February.  They have gone up 50% in price since then.
      Does anyone know a glue or fix for this?  I wouldn't mind even slopping something over the outside but it has to be flexible.  
      When the water is warm I could use a Clog or slipper but they don't provide the support and protection when I refill my holes.
      Mitchel
    • By kac
      Just got a pair of gloves to replace my work gloves I had snagged from a local hardware store and got these:
      https://garrett.com/accessories/garrett-gear-books/garrett-detecting-gloves
      Made really well and have a padded palm. Less money than they junk work gloves I had before.

• By bethanyb1201
      I got a call to find an wedding ring for a guy when it was 8000 degrees. I get there and after 1 hr I am dead. He asks me if I would like to use his cooling vest. I said no due to me not knowing what it was. He starts explaining it to me so I gave it a try... ITS AWESOME!!! I detected in 110 heat index and felt kinda chilly. It lasted around 85 min before he changed out the packs. Anyone ever used a cooling vest?
    • By GB_Amateur
      As usual, some of us got off topic a few days ago on this thread:
      We got into a discussion about insect repellants, what works in some areas and for some insects, etc.  I have a question and decided to start a new thread, on this specific topic, which will also probably get hijacked. 
      My specific question to 2Valen is:  what concentration of Permethrin are you using?  I have some spray stuff but it's only 0.5% Permethrin.  I doubt that's what you are dilluting.  Also, you say "add the correct amount...".  Could you be more specific. 
      I get eaten alive by chiggers and although spray Deet works OK, they still seem to find a way around that to a limited extent.