Looking For Knee Pad Recommendation

I've been using a pair of basic knee pads for years and finally got sick of getting dirt in the tops and down between the pad and my pants.

So I've been trying knee pads and thus far I'm a striking out.  Here are the two I've tried:

NoCry These were recommended by a buddy.  They have too many straps, slip down your legs and the lower pad cuts into your shin when you walk

.Selstrom (like Doc's) I liked these but when you bend down the articulated pieces open up a gap into which dirt can get it.  Also kind of hard padding.

Anybody recommend any?

Bill  

I don’t remember who first showed them here but I liked the looks of them .The person in question said he got them from Amazon. I too found them on Amazon and ordered a pair. They have three different ones and the cost a dollar difference. I haven’t been in the field but they fit and feel good.

Here is pictures and I hope this helps.

Chuck 

A5195AF7-5A72-420F-BB01-C9C03F3621E8.jpeg

BF34CF38-F28F-410E-8125-F56BEC0792FE.jpeg

8A188DA9-5A3D-4229-A2D7-EAD26342F931.jpeg

15402E9B-305A-48E2-9D79-48C50547B4D2.jpeg

I used to use a section of thick closed cell foam……about 12” x 4” and it wasn’t a problem to carry around or secure under your belt.

These were recommended to me post knee replacement by my orthopedic surgeon. Very comfortable, don't slide down. Last used them re-roofing a porch back in December just before the big rains hit. Less then $30 on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BPWV83H

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1