Two Odd Silvers...

cuniagau

I dug two silvers today on the beach.  I thought that the ring was gold until I found the hallmark.   The hallmark in not on the inside but instead on the outside and says 925 A2 and weighs 4.1g. 

The necklace is hallmarked 925 and Italy.  Although the pendant isn't hallmarked, it appears to be silver also.  At first glance, it looks somewhat like a key.  BUT it has an alien head on one side and a pyramid on the other side.  On one edge side it has SD and on the other edge side it has 2016.  Total weight is 21.2g.  I thought that maybe the SD was San Diego and the 2016 being the year.  Maybe Comic-Con?   Attached are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.  Any ideas on both the ring and necklace/pendant would be appreciated. 

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

Can't find anything on the pendant, your speculation about Comic-Con seems good to me. Could well be silver if it's heavy on it's own. Not much association between aliens, pyramids and Rubik's cubes. 😀 Could be an ignition key for a spaceship tho. 🤔

Nice finds!

Definitely an alien spaceship key, model year, 2016 "Super Destroyer"!  Probably lost by a teenage alien who was banned from visiting earth, but did so anyways! Man!!, mom and dad alien are gonna be pi$$ed🤬 when they find out he took their ride!! And that the key was lost, while chasing earth "girls"🐮, again!!!🛸👽👽🤣

Here's the problem:  the people who know what this key-shaped pendant is are too young to be on this website forum.  Well, those of you who have children (or more appropriate -- grandchildren) can ask them.

Hope its silver.  The other ring is nice looking and also probably a fairly recent drop since the gold plating is still intact.

The key appears to be 2 or 3 pieces. Is there a mechanism of some sort?

On 9/19/2021 at 5:26 PM, F350Platinum said:

The key appears to be 2 or 3 pieces. Is there a mechanism of some sort?

Solid one piece of silver.  Just high relief Italian .925.   Not a transformer.