Farmhouse Revisit - Coins, Different Stuff (updated)

1 minute ago, mh9162013 said:

Huh, I wonder why that is?

Cool Smokey token, by the way!

I watch their videos every week, have for a long time as they're not too far away from me and find about the same stuff I do. Helps me with recognizing finds. They used the AT detectors for a long time, but I think one of them switched to the Equinox, and others followed. It's great for me now because they give TIDs. Garrett numbers were meaningless.

Haven't seen them preaching any difference, so I don't think it's a sponsor thing. 🤔 Waiting to see how long it takes to drown one. 🙄 They do a lot of river hunting. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Haven't seen them preaching any difference, so I don't think it's a sponsor thing.

My thought is that it may not be that Minelab's sponsoring them, but rather, Garrett's no longer sponsoring them.

But then again, they've often claimed to not be sponored by Garrett, and perhaps they weren't...at least directly. But going to Garrett events as VIPs, accessing new machines before most people, being in Garrett literature, etc. are forms of "sponsorship" whether the Hoover Boys are willing to admit that or not.

Imagine if Kurt's face shows up on the box for the Equinox!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, mh9162013 said:

Imagine if Kurt's face shows up on the box for the Equinox!

Then I'll have to quit using it...

strick

• Like 1
  • Haha 4