Even the junk thread is makin' me look dead !😢

Nox N boots going in the trunk....maybe today I can find some nice junk?

Only a day without junk is truly a skunk.....

Mannnnn , this rhyming thing really is a monkey on my back huh ? LOL🙄

Did anybody ever try detecting at the Goodwill store ?

• Haha 3

I made another trip to the spring on the hill again this evening.  Nearly the same finds as last time.  14 headstamps and one more if that brass band is part of one.  4-16 gauge and 10-12 gauge.  One of the 12 gauge is labeled US ROMAX.  I never heard of that one before.  I also found a bigger piece of iron that looks like a cultivator blade.  Then I found another one shaped more like a shovel head.  I forgot to take a pic of it.  On the way back down the hill I got nice high tone but mixed with iron as I turned on it.  I said to myself “I bet this is a pocket knife”. And sure enough it was!  Lots of activity around the springs up there.  I say springs, plural, because there are three spring heads all within about a 100’ radius.   With all the stuff I’m finding, there has to be another coin besides the two mercs I found the other day.  

D02043D9-4D43-4BDD-9C56-C0E00A533170.jpeg

CA6B3BAD-1281-4AFC-8231-31340637541D.jpeg

FF6F5726-8278-49E8-8964-EA5082AA6200.jpeg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NCtoad said:

With all the stuff I’m finding, there has to be another coin besides the two mercs I found the other day.  

Most likely under all that junk you dug! 👍 Good one. I've got places like that. 🙂

• Like 2