Pairing Equinox 800 To Powerbeats Pro Earbuds

7 hours ago, GregW said:

I'd like to use my earbuds this summer in stead of warmer earphones.  How do I pair them?

Yikes, I'm sure your Powerbeats Pro earbuds are great sounding and certainly are pricey, but your error is assuming they are Aptx-LL compatible. They are not. What this means is that what you hear will not match up with your swing, causing you to mis-read the position of a target on the ground. Worse, you may only hear the target on one swing, not both. 😵

There are a lot of great resources on this site explaining the need for Aptx-LL protocol in your headset to use with the Equinox. The resources also suggest many sets of earbuds and headphones, on-ear and over-ear that will work perfectly. Use the search function and search for Aptx-LL, that should give you just about everything.

Pairing them is then easy, you simply do a full reset on your Equinox, wait until the WiFi search ends, turn your new headset on (assuming this is for the first time and you have not paired it with anything else), set it on the arm cuff and go make some coffee. It can take up to 5 minutes to pair, usually about 2-3. Of it falls to connect with the B+ symbol, simply power off both and try again, turning the Equinox on first.

I see this is your first post, welcome to the forum. Stop in Meet and greet and tell us about yourself! 👍

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Greg- welcome! You picked a great detector.  Do yourself a great favor and try these- perfect with the Nox and Aptx-LL low latency (not waterproof though):

Avantree Torus Wearable Wireless Neck Speaker: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Y56W9XQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_4K66K8APQDZ8SC2REE8H?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1