More Vanquish Info

On 8/1/2019 at 12:46 PM, Johnnysalami1957 said:

More Minelab drama. Yay!

https://www.minelab.com/usa/vanquish

...more bearded guys...running around.....

...oh brother...

cjc

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A park machine. One ugly machine! 😨

I assume there are more modes outside the frame of the picture. But not waterproof and ugly are problems. 

If the pics are real then they did include a pretty accurate mockup of the vanquish in the ad for the simplex. Good view of it at 0:20

I hope it has a low profile like the Nox and Simplex. If this is it then Garrett must have sent them cases from their old A T Pro.

Oh please let tomorrow get here and soon. So we don’t have all theses WAG’s ( wild ass guess).

Chuck 

I have zero doubt about the link Noah posted being the product. I'm surprised they didn't go with waterproof. 

40 minutes ago, Lacky said:

I'm surprised they didn't go with waterproof. 

I would imagine that splash resistance is fine for 99.9% of the users.  Just being able to hunt wet salt sand without all the falsing from a single frequency machine will be the selling point to most new users.  Water hunting is tough work and the casual beginner will likely never submerge the detector.   I would wager that the vast majority of AT series, NokMak Anfibs/Kruzer, and Equinox are never actually used in the water. 

I’m hoping that we are going to see these new coil sizes for the Vanquish offered for the Equinox.  

Face of a Garrett AT, shaft and grip of an XP,  back of a X-Terra, color of it’s own. It'll sell, depending on price.