A Quick Test Of The Simplex Update (s)

These newest two updates add a lot to the Simplex's already great performance. The new Park 1 one mode was awesome--very clean audio that gave a nice centered high tone on coins. Kind of reminded me of the Anfibio in how it brought up the round, solid objects really well. Actually had to turn down the Gain but the machine was still getting nice depth. I was working with a pinpointer and used the Mute feature several times to prevent any sounding off. My favorite set of phones were actually too loud on the higher Volume settings settled on "H2". By checking my targets on the cross sweep and in pinpoint for size I was able to dig mostly coins including this '35 King George the 5th cent. This is an amazing detector--and not just "for the price."  It has a lot of punch, great audio and the features to make for pro-level versatility. Can't wait to see how this machine does in the salt water. Great job, Notka Makro!

IMG_3513.JPG

The update is worth it even just for the adjustable threshold for the All-Metal mode.

The new dual range volume adjust now means I can use a variety of different wired headphones. Also the extended time-out when adjusting settings is very welcome. Just gives the whole unit a much more "complete" feel.