Lidar Website Is Up

Hey everyone!  

I recently managed to get my website launched that is dealing primarily with providing LIDAR to prospectors and detectorists.  I will say after taking almost a month to build i appreciated what Steve does here now even more!.   

The website is directed at LIDAR for prospectors and detectorists, but my eventual goal is for it to be the go to source for prospecting research as well, this is because i am slowly adding to the Document Library that i been building there, and over the coming months i will be adding all the various prospecting and mining related documents that ive found in my research.  The overall plan is to make the document library the a one stop place for all gold related documents, that way when a prospector is doing research he doesn't have to scour the web for obscure hard to find articles.  

After you look at the site please leave feed back here as this is the first website that ive built and it was learning process to say the least! 

Well here is the link!

https://theprospectinggeologist.com/

I just activated a speed boost plugin.  I am completely new to building website so right now the SEO stuff and speed stuff is all new to me.  It will be a long learning curve lol.  

Thanks for the input. 

• 5 months later...