Nm Legend Modes Vs Ml Equinox 800 Modes

This is what I came away with after listening to the November Nokta Makro presentation/release video of “The Legend” SMF detector: The NM Legend uses a different multi frequency (SMF-true simultaneous multi frequency) for detecting search modes “Park”, “Field” and two different multi frequency for both dry & wet in “ Beach” mode. With the beach/wet SMF covering salt water & wet salt beach sand without sacrificing depth for even small gold. I did not hear was a specific reference to SMF in the “Goldfield” mode. The Legend has four (4) modes “Park”, “Field”, “Beach” and “ Goldfield” all optimized for depth. For dealing with target separation  on trashy sites the Legend has an ID scale of 1 to 60, gives accurate ID at depth, provides an audio response for target separation, and “ferrocheck” for identifying modern trash. From the specifications The Legend has four (4) custom user profiles; and though it is not indicated I think you can adjust the “recovery speed” for any of the four (4) custom user profiles.

I gather from the ML Equinox 800 Instruction manual that the Equinox provides four (4) detecting search modes: Park, Field, Beach, Gold; eight (8) profiles with two (2) pairs per search mode: Park 1, Park 2, Field 1, Field 2, Beach 1, Beach 2, Gold 1, Gold 2; and one custom user profile side button. Park 1, Field 1, Beach 1 & Beach 2 utilize a “lower multi frequency range” at a “lower recovery speed”.  Park 2, Field 2, Gold 1 & Gold 2 utilize a “ higher multi frequency range at a “ higher recovery speed”.  

My understand is that increases in  “recovery speed” increases target separation while reducing Target ID at depth and reducing search depth. With decreases in “recovery speed”  reduces target separation while increasing Target ID at depth and increasing search depth.  I do not currently have a multi frequency detector. Is it correct to think that saving the Legend’s four (4) custom user profiles to address “target separation” on trashy or highly mineralized sites may get to where the ML Equinox 800 starts. Or is there a work around?