The Legend Beast Mode Demonstration

19 minutes ago, Digalicious said:

Also...

Does BM not work at all in the G, F, or C discrimination pattern? OR, does it only partially work in those discrimination patterns?

It works BUT will work the best in All Metal.

So BM is indeed all about the ferrous or nonferrous tone, because the fringe target doesn't have enough information to provide a nonferrous ID.

Well, that explains why tone breaks and anything but the "A" disc pattern would defeat the purpose of BM.

Note the low TID for coin size targets (dime, nickel & quarter 1 thru 3). Similar results I experienced prospecting a claim with mineralized soil plus saturated with both basalt and ironstone hot rocks. Lead bird shot, small ferrous boots tack and 22 caliber lead bullet were within the same TID range, no higher than TID 3. The hot rocks would also TID at 1 but there was either no audio response or the response was broken. Worked for me in the all metal A discrimination pattern with both the LG 30 & LG 24 coils. I always do a frequency scan and ground balance. The 2nd ground balance over any hot rock(s) is critical.

2 hours ago, Nokta Detectors said:

I have always believed the best videos come from the Company that makes them. So simple to understand. Just imagine , if it wasn't for the Company dedication towards their end users this could have been a train wreck, but now it's a smooth ride. 

I just noticed that in Park and Field, the Disc pattern was G. The G pattern discriminates out the ID's of 1 and 2, which is what the targets were mainly showing for an ID in GM.

Now I'm wondering what would have happened if A was used in Park and Field. Iffy audio? No audio?

Probably silence without DT activated.

34 minutes ago, Digalicious said:

Now I'm wondering what would have happened if A was used in Park and Field

That’s where the Iron Rejection (Ir) setting kicks in, the video demonstrates the setting at 2. You will get a lower tone response over iron targets. The audio response/volume for non ferrous targets will vary based on target size, shape & depth and ground mineralization. If you use the G discrimination pattern you will lose TID 1 & 2. In Beast Mode I have yet to see a TID over 3 so you would be losing the majority of the target TID. Try using the Goldfield mode on some buried coins and listen to the target audio response & volume. Beast Mode helps dealing with hot rocks that will often suppress target TID and/or mask small or deep targets.