Thinning Down The Herd ??

On 12/27/2021 at 2:37 AM, D&P-OR said:

You guys are really sick wanting to have all these detectors!!!-----I (at the moment) got 15 of 'em----but---I ain't sick though---that's what I keep tellin myself anyway. :)------I got (6) F-19's (keep different coils on them)---(4) Deus 1s---(1) ORX---(2) CTXs & (2) Etracs.-----I (think) there is a method to my madness as my wife & I both detect & what papa gits, mamma gits.----That & the fact they are oh sooo sweet babies!----The ORX is going "bye bye" though & two of the four Deus should be if I could bring myself to do it.----Balls, all four Deus 1s should be goin bye bye as I got two of the new Deus 2s on pre-order.----Doing a "self examination--forget what I said about not being sick---I guess I am---plenty!------What a fun sickness it is though! 🙂

I've only been in one Group Session and I was not a resident in the facility, but this thread reminds me of that meeting.

I love the new Multi Frequency detector technology, XP Deus II looks amazing and I have one on pre-order. I sold several detectors in 2021 and gave away some to a friend because I NEVER used them! I just can't help myself, my name is Bill and I'm a detector hoarder.LOL😁

OK, maybe I'll make some space for the new toy, we'll think about it, maybe sell some gold detectors, closet queens, IDK.

Bill