Just Got Deus 2 And Found This Buckle

I’ve hammered this homestead for over twenty years with my dfx with every kind of coil made with it how did I miss this! Deus 2 is amazing I found that buckle a mans copper wedding ring and a Crotal bell in about an hour of being there. Deus 2 is no joke

48EFFFC7-90ED-4B37-B7C6-59D9F3534E51.jpeg

299E4B0D-3D09-4680-AB2F-998FA81BC351.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Naildiggerpro said:

Thanks lodge! Anyone know what that buckle is ?

It's this one:

https://www.virginiarelics.com/brands/virginia-relics/product/federal-sword-belt-plate-4/

It's a Federal sword belt plate, quite possibly civil war era. It's missing the wreath below the eagle. Nice find. 👍

7 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

It's this one:

https://www.virginiarelics.com/brands/virginia-relics/product/federal-sword-belt-plate-4/

It's a Federal sword belt plate, quite possibly civil war era. It's missing the wreath below the eagle. Nice find. 👍

Awesome thank you!

Very nice condition too!

That's a great find, what do you think made the Deus 2 find that when your other detector didn't, it's a giant piece of metal for any detector to miss.

go back and find that wreath.... do it !! do it now.. LOL

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

That's a great find, what do you think made the Deus 2 find that when your other detector didn't, it's a giant piece of metal for any detector to miss.

The only way I would think one would miss that chunk of brass is if they employ the 1-foot "lift" on a strong signal. If it hits hard like aluminum cans... 🤔

It was a few feet from the cellar hole and it was surrounded by tons of iron there was at least 4 or 5 square nails above it it was about 7 inches deep ,I guess that’s why other detector didn’t get it. I was using sensitive full tones