Just Got Deus 2 And Found This Buckle

10 hours ago, MFF18B said:

Palzynski/Phrunt.  

Appreciate the feedback.  I got the Legend and the D2 at the same time and figured I would unload the one I didn’t sync with, and honestly I was initially quite concerned about  the D2 because many of the posts I’ve read speak about how advanced it is and how it wouldn’t be a good “starter” machine for someone new to MF.  Turns out, it seems to click with me. Actually, the navigation on the remote is more intuitive to me than the Legend. So, now I have an issue, which is whether to sell my Simplex or keep it because I’m keeping both my new machines.  Lol, I guess there could be worse problems to deal with. 

Thanks for your feedbacks too .. I had some concern about the D2 for beginners because they can be messed by the high number of modes and the 50 pages of the manual 🙂.... But it looks like you have quickly found the right settings good news ... 

The D2 is so polyvalent and performing that I could just have/use that single one , but I will probably keep my D1 9X6 as a backup machine . Two detectors this is enough for me for  , I dont need a 3rd one as it will almost never be used ...