Reports On MX Sport Firmware Update - Post Here

Guest Paul (Ca)

John I can tell in your typing voice that you are not sure what I'm doing is the correct thing. I know I've been swinging my Eagle 2  so long I too may need a firmware update. I think you will agree with me on doing something so long it's hard to make a change. Others that would give my Eagle a try would say that thing is a joke next to a real detector. The thing is that joke has been my friend  and a hunting partner for a very long time.

Now here I am picking up a new detector and I have to put aside all what i knew before. I hope I can say in 6 months the MX Sport is got to be the best detector I've hunted with. I don't plan to go back to compare the two detectors. That's where I'm at.

Chuck  

John

Not this Sunday but the next one I'll turn 75 without my play toy. I know as you read this tears is just running down your face.Me no but you got a softer heart than I.

Do remember this Sunday is Mothers Day and we all got one. My Mother will turn 94 this year and she looks younger than her son.

When I get a hand on my MX Sport that knock at your door will be me. I'm coming over there and dig up every coin in the country. Now that's anyone with a date of two hundred years past. In good heart I can't take them all from you. Here I'm happy just to find a coin over a hundred years pass. I've seen a small commit when some of us talk about a coin we call old. In the northeastern states they do find older coins than I can here in Texas. That's states where America came to be and one can find some old old coins. 

We got so many great people on here. It's too bad we can't meet face to face but that's not to be.

The Best to You

Chuck  

• Like 2

way to go chuck, use the warrantee its 2 years,

the eagle 2 is one of the first white,s machine,s  ive had.

good machine, with the deepscan coil

only all the input you must do to get run,. lol.

but write a letter and put it in the mx box and send it,  also put the names like tboykin in the letter,  and that you want the latest machine,

step on your mark,s may help. im wainting now almost 3 weeks, they first want to send me a updated machine,. 

with the sat 6. nope, i want a sat 8 machine with the good firmware,. friday they send it out from scotland to my distributor,

next week friday ive twaking a day off the work, and i go on the run with the mx :) lets see what it wil find.

Rico

Best of luck with your MX Sport. I've been talking with Tom and Steve at White's and they just don't want to make me happy but all of us..I will be posting on here my finds and you do the same.

Again best of luck.

Chuck..

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

I know I've been swinging my Eagle 2  so long I too may need a firmware update.

I had a Eagle 2 also Ridge and Rico.  Actually, the one I had was an Eagle when I bought it but a year or so later they came out with the Eagle 2 and offered the update Chip which I bought also. It wasn't real deep and I only had the stock coil but I found plenty of coins and other things with it.  I sold it several years ago but I do feel a little sentimental about it as you all do.  

Now that Southern Sweet Tea, that's not your normal sweet tea.  That's almost like a syrup with some tea and Ice in it. LOL.  I like it though but I normally dilute it a bit.  It's funny about Tea.  If you order Iced tea in the North they normally give you unsweet Tea but if you order iced tea in the South you get the sweetened variety.  In the South they think your odd of you order hot tea! 

I do love the South though and I'm a transplanted Yankee or to the locals, a "dam Yankee" but they say that in a sweet way.  Must be the Tea!

Terry

• Like 2

lol roughwater

There is one big thing that makes me, happy about the mx

or 2 or 3, 

the highpower voltage lines we have much of them alee my former detectors cry it out when is was to close,

most of them put  380 kV  power on it

the mx have no trouble, 

the best thing every digger dont go close to hem hehehe so  that my ground now, lol

en the deep. is goes deep, that i have had before,

and now we walk on the fiels when it rains my forumer detectors have rain clothes lol

not use them

but what whiote must make is a kind of cover for the display. somthing like mobile phone glassprotector,

150kV-tweetonmasten(1).jpg

• Like 1

Rico

Your MX Sport may have a rain coat on but remember sugar melts so do like I do and that's don't get wet.Haha Power lines like that will even make you light up. You just won't find too many detector working up power that size and the level of induction that they give off. I had to go back and read what you said again. I wasn't sure that you did say the MX Sport works great under them. 

It was said that the 9.5 concentric is a good coil too and I wanted to try one. Will when my MX Sport get back to me I've ordered one to come back with it..That's just another thing I'll have to report on.

It would have been better maybe in the long run if I'd ordered the package White's offer. The thing was the package wasn't out at the time when I got my MXS. I wanted the 6 x 10 right away with the MXS. and I buy a gun case I like for all my detectors. This case is black with big pockets and just about anything will fit in them. I get them from Academy Sports and if you watch you can get them on sale

Rico that info is not going to help you any but just want to pass it on for who may be of interest.

I don't know why time pass so slow when you want something to get back to you. You can get it sooner but the cost goes up too.

The Best

Chuck.

hahaha yes check,  for protection i have a white,s detector bag.,

but the powerline,s  i did say earlier the mx sport dont care about them thats why. on emtpy searched fiels i just go under them with the mx, and there is enough stuff to dig, lol, they oters like the xp deus stay far away  from the powerlines, so all the finds there are forr the mx :)

but yess waiting is a hell of pain in the ass, 

so i do other things now,  busy with the car. busy in the garden, do fun stuff with my family hahaha.