Official Axiom Intro In Oz Oct 21 - 23 At Metal Detecting World Championship - I'll Be There!

I'll be traveling with the Garrett team to Australia soon, to attend the Metal Detecting World Championship event at Windeyer NSW. I will not be participating in the hunt events, as I'm not into that sort of thing. I will be hanging out at the Garrett booth, to chat detecting, and to show off the new Garrett Axiom, to anyone that is interested. This is the first official showing of the detector to the public, and Garrett was kind enough to invite me along to attend.

And I'd also just welcome the chance to say hello, and meet any forum members who might be in the area. As far as I know, I'll be there all day October 22nd, and until the event ends at 2:30pm on October 23rd.

I tried to set up another possibility of a meet when we are in the Bendigo area a bit later, but was informed there was "no time" by the powers that be. There is no getting around the fact Australia is a big place, and I can't be everywhere, but this is a start. I hope a few of you can make it.

steve-herschbach-garrett-axiom-balance.jpg

I liked Bendigo and there are some forum members there that I hope join you.

Would love to have traveled down meet you Steve, unfortunately I cant make it this year with work commitments. I am sure you will have a great time chatting to some of the guys there, have fun mate.

• The title was changed to Official Axiom Intro In Oz Oct 21 - 23 At Metal Detecting World Championship - I'll Be There!