Hello From The UK

Digger Daz

Hello all, 

Thanks for allowing me to join the forum, to be honest I have been lurking for a considerable amount of time, and thought right it’s time to come out of the shadows.

I have been detecting for years.. well about 35 years, I love the detecting, I love detectors (I have a few) and love reading about everything  detecting and even after 35 years and still get a huge buzz when the detector bleeps away.

Most of the detecting I do is inland, whether that be club sites or my own permissions, over the years I have made some great finds, my favourite being a Henry V gold quarter nobel. 

Thanks again and looking forward to sharing in this great forum.

Happy Hunting,

Daz 

Hey Daz we so glad to have you here.

It is 12:53 am in Texas and I just happen to look on the forum to see if anyone came on aboard and sure enough there you are. I have the pleasure of being the first to greet you.

We all love show and tell so you came to the right place to do just that if you like.

I just want you to know it’s great to have you join.

The Best To You!

Chuck 

Welcome to the forum and hope you find enough treasures to share with us as we love to read and see about the great history from your country.

There are many people here that can help you with almost any question that you have about your detector or one that you might be interested in.

Good luck and good hunting.

Welcome to the forum,same here i am from the UK as well,have a massive array of detectors and coils and been detecting since 1970,have done a little beach detecting but due to living so far inland its a long trip just for a days detecting,but have done river detecting in some local shallow river that have had fords through them and also have done some magnet fishing as well.

Once again a big welcome.

Welcome from East Texas. I like the detectors you have listed too!

Welcome from Tennessee. Good on your gold coin. 50 years behind a detector myself, and still looking for my first USA one. Got a couple gold coins in jewelry pieces, as close as I've come. You've got some good tools it appears. Good luck! HH Jim Tn