Best Prospecting Season In Laverton?

19 minutes ago, VicR said:

Hi Ethan,

A few years back you could see their leases on their Facebook page (but not now). The club is based in Coolgardie but i can remember they had a lease in between Leonora and Laverton. Best bet is to email them at  littleripper.sec@gmail.com. for up to date information.

I have no experience with this club or have heard from anyone that has been a member - but it could be a option if you are a first timer going to the West and dont know the lay of the land.

Vic I hope their lease has not been worked out 🤐but Sure I will ask

Yes - they could be well detected areas but  a 40e area that you pick could also been well detected.

I think the club has group trips to some their leases as well as you having permission to go there as an individual. Just a thought that it may be a good intro to West gold prospecting if you have not been there before.

7 minutes ago, VicR said:

Yes - they could be well detected areas but  a 40e area that you pick could also been well detected.

I think the club has group trips to some their leases as well as you having permission to go there as an individual. Just a thought that it may be a good intro to West gold prospecting if you have not been there before.

I have been there once only, didnt buy section 40e so we ended up only went to blue areas....and ended up having nothing found...but still fun.. great experience.