Renting A Caravan Or Motorcoach For Queensland???

Ya bloody well got your mind over the pond no wonder you can`t find anything. Get that mind focussed, remember how easy it was at Clermont, remember what the young fella taught you. No bloody diff over there tis just laying around everywhere for sure.....

Crikey, whats a bloke gotta do to learn you Yanks............

Forgive me I never said the above..............

• Like 1

If I were you Paul I'd forget about going to Western Australia. Steve was here in 2011 and he hoovered the joint. Meekatharra has never been the same.

There was a nice 145 ouncer found recently in Victoria's golden triangle. I hope it was found by a west aussie while all the bloody victorians were over here chaining every inch of the place.

FNQ is also chockers with gold.....

East mate, east is where it is all happening ...... forget about WA.....

• Like 1

BBs chasing you off cos he don`t wanna share. FNQ got all the gold????? pffh nothing here, bloody Goldhounds have flogged it all. I tell you for sure the gold is where your at, tis funny we have those from southern States running all over NQ, WA, NT looking for the stuff in Winter, like BB says I hope it was a WAer that scored that bigun in Victoria.

I think we just like travelling and use gold for an excuse to get the Missus or dog or whatever to follow along or get away from em. I`m off to get a bit of weight.

• Like 1

We don`t really need an excuse, travelling is tops. GoG come up with a couple of 1/2 grammers one in a new place, but I was knackered( bloody old age) that is pretty exciting, will have to camp out and follow up at leisure.