X-Terra Pro First Hunt 31-03-23

Nuke em

Thanks for the report, it truly sounds like the X-Terra Pro is a real bargain detector.

The entry level detectors now are giving some of the high end older models a real workout. 

2 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Thanks for the report, it truly sounds like the X-Terra Pro is a real bargain detector.

The entry level detectors now are giving some of the high end older models a real workout. 

I think the Simplex and the Garretts are going to have a bit of serious competition here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ECris said:

Congrats and nice work Good to hear that it is fairly stable in salt water. Thanks. 

Back again in the morning so will make sure of a few things.

Jeeeez thats a lot of coins there almost paid for it!

Tarscacci is single frequency and it is deep

RR

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Are there any situations where it would be beneficial to use the 8 kHz beach setting for searching on land?

Pylons and mineralised soil. Maybe.

I went back to the same spot yesterday but the beaches have changed a bit. In the exact same spot i found many coins by sight only. Mostly 1 , 2 , 5 , 10p coins. There were a number of buried coins but i didn't find many. 

A mate found a Palladium ring and a few Pounds worth too with his Nox 900. I used the Terra again. I am certain if i went over any of his targets i would have found them. Nothing was deep though. 

No picture this time. My laptop is a bit slow at downloading at the moment.

Next hunt will be with my Nox 800. Don't know for sure when though. Will be out on Friday, thats a longer tide.

Oh and on this last trip i found £6.73p in mostly lower denomination coins.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to X-Terra Pro First Hunt 31-03-23