How Klunker Slows Down His Detecting Partner

Klunker is the best detectorist that I know. (Because he is the only detectorist that I know) Anyways, over the years I have become a much more proficient at detecting. Partly because of his misguided teaching. I'm very competitive and always want to beat him for the day on nuggets found. Recently I've been getting close to him and occasionally tie or beat him for the day. Doesn't happen often. But I think Klunker is feeling threatened by my rise in awesome detecting skills. So he has moved on to more serious tactics to keep my nugget count down. He has now trained his dog to come lay down in my dig hole. I now have to carry a bag of sliced salami to get him out. 🤣 Things are getting serious now. I'm strategizing my next counter moves. 

20230428_163719.jpg

20230428_163715.jpg

Take a tennis ball with you and when the dog does it again throw the ball into a cactus. That allows you to dig the hole and then your friend will be slowed down pulling the needles from the dog for a couple of hours.

Please remember that this trick only works a couple of times until the dog says hell no.

Never ever believe anything S.S. tells you. He is a gold miner and we all know the truth and gold mining don't mix. The truth of his story is he knows that if he skunks me I will feed his dog sardines for lunch and he will have to smell fishy dog farts all the way home --- which smell even worse than me.

14 hours ago, Dorado said:

Train the dog to dig the holes for you and you can move onto the next target.

Mr. Dorado

Please refer to a post from late June of last year titled "A True Story".

Awesome photos 😂.

Seems I owe you an apology SS, thought it was you that taught nurse Paul his "slow down partner tactics" but it is clear was KL trained the lad. Haven`t seen a post from him for awhile, has KL censored him?

• The title was changed to How Klunker Slows Down His Detecting Partner

I hesitate to point this out, but Klunker seems a bit passive-aggressive to me.