The XP Xtrem Hunter For Deus II

☠ Cipher

I like the looks of this and will definitely be buying one. I especially like the strength meter or spectrograph. I’m a visual guy. 

• The title was changed to The XP Xtrem Hunter For Deus II

I just got a email on this detector and it said wireless but it didn’t say the cost. 
Here I was thinking about getting another two box detector but in this case a two coil detector.

Chuck 

I'll bet the cost for just the two box coils is more than a what a complete White's or Fisher 2 box unit used to cost. Even figuring in for Biden inflation economics.

So how do gadgets like this compare to Pulse Induction detectors with a big coil when it comes to depth on these hoard type targets? I guess their advantage is they offer some discrimination which is probably better than the discrimination on say a GPX 5000 with a large DD coil.

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

So how do gadgets like this compare to Pulse Induction detectors with a big coil when it comes to depth on these hoard type targets? I guess their advantage is they offer some discrimination which is probably better than the discrimination on say a GPX 5000 with a large DD coil.

PI or IB kill it in a few seconds by depth... The wireless feature is useless in a two-box setup... maybe for EMI catching. Ok, build quality and ergonomics, and weight that is ok here. But I don't see any advantages of SMF technology for two-box. Maybe I'm wrong but...

Pricing info from comments:

XP offers the XTREM Hunter in three configurations to cater to a range of needs and budgets. The entry-level XTR-115 is priced at an estimated 1,599 Euro and offers the 2 Box Deep Seeker System without RC or Headphones. The XTR-115RCWSA2XL, priced at an estimate of 2,499 Euro, includes the DEUS 2 Remote Control and WSAII-XL Headphones. Lastly, the premium bundle offers a complete DEUS 2 and XTREM Hunter option. Actual prices may vary depending on each region and considering other factors such as taxes, transport, etc